Win stunning prizes! Vanguard – One Perfect Shot competition
Just one great image could win you a fantastic photographic prize
Digital technology lets us take hundreds, even thousands, of images if we want to, but getting a single image that we are truly proud of is still incredibly difficult, and we usually have just one or two photos in our portfolio that we feel represent who we are as photographers.
With the help of Vanguard World who manufacturer and supply award-winning photographic accessories, we’re looking for your One Perfect Shot, the image that you are most proud of.
There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs, with the ultimate winner receiving a Vanguard Alta Pro 284CB 100 carbon tripod (RRP £330), Alta Rise 48 Bag (RRP £150), VEO Monopod AM-264TR with its robust tri-foot design (RRP £80) and a year’s worth of Digital Photographer magazine.
And if that wasn’t enough to whet your appetite, we’ll also choose two runners-up, each of whom will receive a Vanguard VEO 235AB aluminium travel tripod (RRP £135) and an award-winning VEO 37 travel (three-in-one) shoulder bag (RRP £70).
The total value of the prizes on offer is an incredible £1035.
Throughout the competition, we’ll be updating you with some of our favourite entries as well as inspiring you with the help of Vanguard Pros sharing their tips and insights.
So, whatever style of photography is your passion, this is your opportunity to showcase your skills and be in with a chance to win a fantastic array of prizes.
To enter, simply send your favourite photo to email@example.com with the subject line One Perfect Shot. The deadline for entries is 20/10/16 00.00am BST – see below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all ages and all nationalities
- All imagery MUST be the total and exclusive work of the submitting photographer and may not include any element that is the copyright of another.
- You maintain copyright to your images but by entering the competition you hereby grant Imagine Publishing and Vanguard World UK a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use your photograph for any purpose connected with the competition, including (but not limited to), promoting the competition within printed and online media. High-resolution versions may be requested from you.
- Employees of Imagine Publishing (including freelancers), Vanguard, their relatives or any agents are not eligible to enter. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and Imagine Publishing has the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or higher value.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. From time to time, Imagine Publishing or its agents may send you related material or special offers. If you do not wish to receive this, please state clearly on your entry.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request.