Easter Egg Hunt at Wex Photographic
Hunt out Easter Eggs on the Wex Photogrpahic website and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic photo prizes!
Wex Photographicâ€™s popular Easter Egg hunt is back! Join in the search for these seasonal treats and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic photo prizes. Check out their press release below for further information on all the prizes and how you can enter.
Wex Photographic are celebrating Easter with fantastic prizes to be won in their second annual Easter Egg Hunt. There are some amazing prizes up for grabs with the 1st prize being worth Â£309*. So feast your eyes on what you could win and read on to find out how you can get involved.
You have to be in it to win it!
1st Prize worth Â£309* Canon IXUS 500 (Black) Digital Compact
2nd Prize worth Â£200 Â£200 Wex Photographic Voucher
3rd Prize worth Â£100 Â£100 Wex Print Voucher
The next 50 runners up will receive FREE Next Day Delivery** on their next order â€“ worth up to Â£4.99â€ .
Itâ€™s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to enter…
All you have to do is find 9 eggs that are hidden somewhere on the product pages of the Wex Photographic website. Each egg will contain a letter and will spell out the â€˜prize wordâ€™. Simply follow these three steps and youâ€™re in the prize draw and a chance to win!
1. Trawl the Wex Photographic website.
2. Each egg will contain a letter and a number. The letters will spell out a â€˜prize wordâ€™. The numbers that appear on the eggs denote the order of the letters in the â€™prize wordâ€™. For instance Egg #1 may contain the letter W. Egg #2 may contain the letter E. So the â€˜prize wordâ€™ will start with the letters WE…
3. Once you have discovered the â€˜prize wordâ€™ send an email and be sure to add the â€˜prize wordâ€™ to the subject line. Your entry will then be placed into a prize draw and will be in with a chance of winning any of the prizes listed above…
Â Give us a clue…
As with any egg hunt it takes a little bit of cunning to spot them, but in case you are stuck there are 9 clues available to help you in your quest!
1. A 3 section Carbon Fibre 055 Manfrotto Tripod with a max height of 175cm and is the lightest in this series at 1.65Kg!
2. Stabilise any wind blown objects with this snaky looking plant-clamp â€“ ideal for the macro enthusiast.
3. This Finepix retro compact camera sent hundreds of photographers into a frenzy at launch in 2010 for it’s specs and recommended price tag! Kevin Mullins (on our blog) loves it too.
4. A Mark III version of a popular full-frame body DSLR from Canon with a whopping 102,400 max ISO.
5. This Supreme Hard Case is new to Wex and one customer â€“ â€˜FCAhoundâ€™ from Norfolk, gave it 4 out of 5 stars
6. This wireless Transceiver Set from PocketWizard incorporates an impressive 32 channels, which makes it ideal in any busy studio set-up.
7. This special edition DSLR is modified to deliver unprecedented sharpness. Can you find the egg in the Nikon time?
8. This wind muffler is capable of reducing unwanted noise from small breezes to the hum of an AF motor. Ideal for most movie capture moded DSLRs with built in microphones.
9. An impressive 8/10 for this Nikon fit lens on our blog last year. So what are you waiting for?
Good luck and Happy Easter!